Pakistan is an amazing country no matter which part you visit it has everything to offer almost for every age group. Despite having the best tourist’s spots in the world from beaches to mountains, northern areas, its vast deserts and oldest civilizations, like Mehar Garh in Balochistan, Indus civilization, among others in the ancient Buddhist sites of Taxila, and Takht-i-Bahi, the 14th-century Islamic-Sindhi monuments of Thatta, and the 17th- century Mughal monuments of Lahore. If you move further to the North you can see the amazing mountains starting from second heights mountain K-2 in world and four other out of 14 heights peaks in the world.
However since couple of years the the countries got its image back and the world start to recognize as a top tourist destination by The magazine and also , Pakistan had been ranked the world’s top travel destination by the British Backpacker Society, which described Pakistan as “one of the friendliest countries on earth, with mountain scenery that is beyond anyone’s wildest imagination”. Currently Pakistani govt introduced, Air Safari which will fly around all the five 8000m peaks.
The flight time will be an hour 15 minutes deviation from the normal Islamabad -Skardu route and fly over Nanga Parbat, mighty K-2 , Broad peak Gasherbrum Peaks, Deosi Plans and the famous Saif ul Maluk Lake where primary passenger would wonder at the beauty
from their personnel window seat. It’s an amazing opportunity for those who live mountains the physical fitness does not allow
to go for long trekking or for those who have limited time. This can be one of the best air safari tour in the history Pakistan.
“Sadpara Air Safari flights”
- The Air Safari flight will operate from Islamabad to Skardu every Saturday.
- The Air Safari route will be an over 15 minutes deviation from the normal Islamabad – Skardu route and fly over Nanga Parbat, mighty K-2 , Broad peak Gasherbrum Peaks, Deosi Plans and the famous Saif ul Maluk Lake where primary passenger would wonder at the beauty from their personnel window seat.
Mountains List In Pakistan
Pakistan is blessed with a long range of mountains that are an attraction for geologists and mountain climbers from all over the world. Out of the world’s 14 highest peaks, five are in Pakistan include K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum I-II and Broad Peak. There are around 108 seven thousands peaks besides there are many six thousand peaks noted. Also there are countless 4000-5000m peaks. The four eight thousand located in Karakoram range one and only Nanga Parbat located in the part of greater Himalayan Rang. From one hundred eight 7000m peaks included in the Himalayan and Hindu Kush Ranges. Thus the peaks name and ranges as follows.
Top Five 8000 Meter Plus Peaks
Peak Names Heights Ranking in World Ranking in Pakistan Location K2 8611m 2nd in World 1st in Pakistan Karakoram Nanga Parbat 8126m 9th in World 2nd in Pakistan Himalaya Gasherbrum- I 8067m 11th in World 3rd in Pakistan Karakoram Broad Peak 8047m 12th in Word 4th in Pakistan Karakoram Gasherbrum -II 8035m 13th in World 5th in Pakistan Karakoram
- After landing at Skardu Airport , the adventure will continue as dedicated buses will take our valued guests to Shangrila Hotel where complimentary tea would serve and the fly back to Islamabad .
- The passengers travelling on Air Safari will have the option to either travel back on the same day returning flight OR disembark at Skardu airport and travel back on another weekday or weekend.
- The flights are subjected to weather, therefore no hotel accommodation shall be given as a result of delay / cancellation of subject flight. I am sure this air safari would be a very demanding good option for those who would dream to see the world heights mountains, however whatever circumstance does not allow to complete their dream, now we have the opportunity to turned it in to reality. Of course their rest of the tours will be continue on jeeps. Please let us know if you need further details.